Meaning of Mutual Divorce
From the name mutual divorce, we can say it means getting separate through understanding, or you may say with the proper understanding between husband and wife for terminating their marriage through the legal process. It’s an easier path as compared to other kinds of divorce.
Then let’s know the benefits and disadvantages of divorce in terms of mutual understanding.
Pros of Divorce
- Compared to other divorces mutual one is quicker in the process than others. Without any issues, it goes smoothly.
- It carries parenting life easily through co-parenting for the child or children as parenting is necessary with both of the kids’ cooperation. It could affect them in some painful way, depending on their age.
- Even in cost, it is less than other divorces. In the mutual process, you can have one lawyer for your case. But other divorces need two lawyers, one for the male side (husband) and another for the female side(wife).
- In the divorce, both people would find security in the judgment through the judge’s side.
- It is easier to divide the property they have or brought in common.
- This divorce would always win because.
- Quick in decision making
- Affordable for applying for divorce
Now let’s go cons side.
Sometimes challenging to handle and reach the joint when it’s a matter of parental authority, too, when children are involved. Even sometimes, mutual divorce for the present is fine but may not be suitable for the future. Sometimes it becomes problematic when one of the spouses is a foreigner then; it could be difficult for a couple.
Steps or process of divorce.
- Applying for a divorce.
- Hearing of court on the dates given by the court.
- Recording of statements of both the spouses.
- Motion in first
- Motion in second with the final decision that is last hearing.
- The later stage is getting a divorce decree with signatures.
Before these steps or legal processes begin for separation. Both spouses need a lawyer. In some cases, mutual couples apply for one lawyer, but two lawyers are applied for both spouses in majorities. The lawyer must have knowledge of the process, be trustworthy, have confidence in leading a case, and so on. A lawyer is the only person who saves time and provides flexible guidance. They must show the impact of divorce with proper explanation. They should make aware of things that are taken into consideration in a mutual divorce properly. They must make an easy way for equality and mutuality without any discrimination. When the matter comes to NRI couples, that means one spouse is foreign; in that type of case, the lawyer should help stay strong. Indian law permits filing a divorce in another country for NRI divorce cases. Maximum professional lawyer (https://www.bestdivorcelawyerdelhi.in/), you would stay in Delhi as its capital city where many NRI recites. Thus the lawyer should act all in one for a while.