Has there ever been a time where rooting was so easy? No right? Rooting has become really simple these days and it is associated with almost everything that is available on the internet. If you are new to rooting then you should know it is one of the best methods to improve the potential of your smartphone by opening up the door to a whole bundle of options to tinker with the settings, improve the interface, removing the bloatware, and more. There are many tools that allow you to root your device and LG has its own flashing tool now named LG Flash Tool.
Tools like these are made for those smartphone users who want to get even more out of their new/old LG device. This tool comes in handy when you have decided to unlock the bootloader or to root the device. You should also keep in mind that rooting a device or unlocking the bootloader will void the device’s warranty. However, you need not worry as we will give you a proper guide to help you through the steps so that no mishaps take place.
Here, in this post, we are going to share with you how you can easily download the LG Flash Tool and use it on your LG smartphone.
Features of LG Flash Tool
- One Single File – This tool is available in just one single executable file and all that is needed is for you to double-click it.
- Multi-device application – This tool is sufficient to flash the stock firmware of any LG smartphone or tablet. It also supports and recognizes all the models be it tablets or smartphones from LG.
- Automatic Log – When this tool is put into action, there is a log file where all the information regarding the actions you’ve performed with the tool will get logged in. In case anything goes wrong, you will be able to check in the log and pinpoint what exactly went wrong.
Download Latest LG Flash Tool (2018)
Download LGUP Tool (2018)
- LGUP 8994 Version 0.0.1.18: Download
- LGUP 8994 Version 0.0.3.23: Download
- LGUP Store Frame 1.14.3: Download
How To Use LGUP Tool To Flash Stock ROMs On LG Phones
- First, download LGUP Tool from the download section above and extract it
- You will see two files after extraction.
- First Install the DLL file f, then install LGUP file on your PC.
- Now run LGUP tool on your PC.
- Connect your LG smartphone to your PC/laptop.
- It will be listed on the screen of LGUP tool.
- Now click on the Upgrade option in LGUP and choose the file’s path. Locate the KDZ file and select it.
- Then click on the start button and the process will be started
- Once the process is completed, your phone will restart.
- Unplug your device, Done!!!
- You have successfully Installed the Stock Firmware on your LG device.