Gifting flowers is one of the most beautiful forms of expressing our feelings towards our loved ones. They are gifted on special occasions such as marriages, birthdays, hospitals, valentine’s day, etc.
In our modern lifestyle, most of us cannot afford to go to the stalls to buy flowers and give them to our loved ones.
Hence a lot of online flower delivery websites have popped up in recent years.
But one major disadvantage of online delivery systems is we cannot smell and touch the flowers before we buy them, which can disappoint us at times.
If you are one of those who aren’t sure why and how to buy the best flowers for your loved ones online, this article will help you pick the right one.
The first thing about buying flowers is to know which type of flower will be apt for the occasion you want to send them to. While there are numerous flowers used, some most commonly used flowers are mentioned in the following list:
- Roses: There are hundreds of varieties of roses available online. The most commonly used are Red, Pink, and yellow roses. Red roses are used to express our love and affection to our family or our partners. Yellow roses are used to express friendship and care and pink roses are used to express our admiration and gratitude. Roses are also used to express sympathy and hope.
- Lilies: One of the most beautiful flowers is Lily. White Lilies are given to brides which represent freshness and modesty. The orange lilies are a symbol of passion. Yellow daylilies are used at funerals.
- Sun Flowers: the sunflower represents dedication and adoration. Hence they are gifted on occasions of anniversaries.
- Orchids: Orchids are used on the first date since these are considered as welcoming flowers. They induce a pleasant mood around them.
- Carnations: These beautiful bright flowers are most widely used on mother’s day. They are a symbol of gratitude, admiration and cheerfulness.
While the flowers are awesome you must be wondering where to buy them. That’s why the following list will provide some flower delivery websites which have marked their name for their service and quality. They are :
The sites mentioned above are some of the best-rated sites. They offer a range of variety in flowers, bouquets, and decorations. Along with them they also provide beautiful gifts, tasty chocolates, and cakes at reasonable prices. The delivery time varies from 2hrs to 1 day. None of the sites has been reported to have disappointed their customers on delivery service based upon the reviews.
Of all the above sites city flowers seem to be offering the best flowers with a reasonable price range. Floweraura.com and fnp.com seem to lack a variety of flowers but the designs they provide are absolutely gorgeous.
Hence in a world that is approaching a digital transformation, online sales are picking up and competing with each other to provide the best service and so we can buy and gift our loved ones from these online sites without a pinch of doubt on quality and delivery time. It’s always worth it to make our loved ones wherever we are in the world.